Support Coordination designed specifically for you.
Plan Connect Australia we specialise in building support to implement all supports in an NDIS participants’ plan, including informal, mainstream, community and funded supports.
Support Coordination is there to provide you with as much or as little assistance as you need to implement your NDIA plan.
What we can do for you:
Our staff will work closely with you to implement your NDIS Plan and work towards your goals :
- Assist you to exercise your choice and control because by finding the right supports we will make sure you are comfortable with your choices.
- Working through your allocated budget to get the most support out of it and break down the funds available to you. This will therefore maximise the value for money in your plan as well as maximise the flexibility of your plan.
- Contact providers and negotiate services for you, then work with the providers to create service bookings and service agreements.
- Attend NDIS meetings with you at your request; assist you to get ready for any plan reviews by helping you recognise your goals and put together required paperwork.
- Provide reports to NDIA on outcomes.
- Link you to mainstream community supports like housing, community groups, health etc.
- We will assist you to resolve problems or issues as they arise.
- Be there for you to offer assistance and guidance with anything that is related to your NDIS plan and goals.
- Help support you at meetings with your chosen service providers; and to negotiate service agreements.
- We’ll help you to resolve a point of crisis and above all be there for you in times of crisis.
- Work with you to reduce barriers.
- Support you to achieve greater independence.