We have volunteer opportunities for the following:
- Retail at our social enterprises (pre-loved furniture and upcycling shop HomeStart; and our op shops ReadyStart & Apollo Place)
- Hospitality at our cafe 3219 Eat
- Tradespersons, truck drivers/jockeys, arts and crafts enthusiasts, DIY project lovers (for our various services at Hub 3219 @ Apollo, including the Reimagine program and the Readyearth Bags project)
- Disability Support: Options & Connections (join our program participants in a range of exciting life skills sessions and recreational activities)
- Disability Support: Respite and Tours (assist with our many weekend and evening social activities, including weekends away)
- Admin Support
- Communications & Marketing Support (graphic design, social media management, photography, video production, writing/editing, events and more)
- Events (running the Encompass Market Stall at one of the many market days in the Geelong region, Encompass Cup Football Match during the autumn/winter period, the annual Pumpkin Fair, Refashion Parade, Encompass Christmas Market and more)
- Gardening Enthusiasts, Farm Hands, Horticulture Experts at our 7-acre farm in Leopold, The Paddock
With each option, you would be immersed into our daily activities and therefore would be volunteering alongside one or more of the following;
- Persons living with a disability
- Persons from a disadvantaged background
- Persons on work placement or on a Work for the Dole program
- High school students from mainstream and specialist schools
- Our regular team of wonderful volunteers
- Our amazing staff who are experts in their respective fields and are willing to mentor/coach/collaborate
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please call us on 03 5222 3377 or send an email to email@example.com.
Our volunteer days provide an experience into what it is like to work within the community services sector and in particular at Encompass Community Services. A day in the life of a not-for-profit would certainly provide a small insight into a world very different to your own.
For further information on corporate volunteer options please contact us on 03 5222 3377 or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.