We value the role Volunteers perform at Encompass. We seek people like you who want to participate in an inclusive and fun environment. Together we can create great communities.
We currently have vacancies in the following areas:
- Retail at HomeStart or ReadyStart enterprises
- Hospitality at MnC Catering
- Disability Support
- Events: Running the Encompass Market Stall at one of the many market days in the Geelong region, Encompass Football Match in May and Pumpkin Fair 2018.
With each option you would be immersed into our daily activities and therefore would be volunteering alongside one or more of the following;
- Persons living with a disability
- Persons from a disadvantaged background
- Persons on a work for the dole programme
- High school students from main stream and specialist schools
- Our regular team of wonderful volunteers
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please call us on 03 5222 3377 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Volunteer days
Our volunteer days provide an experience into what it is like to work within the community services sector and in particular at Encompass Community Services. A day in the life of a not-for-profit would certainly provide a small insight into a world very different to your own.
For further information on corporate volunteer options please contact us on 03 5222 3377 or you can send an email to email@example.com
This information is available in multiple formats on request