College of Education and
2016 Finalist In The Victorian Training Awards
Discover your new career path
Encompass College of Education and Training Geelong also delivers courses in Werribee, Bannockburn and Corio. 96% of Encompass College of Education and Training graduates find meaningful work.
Encompass College of Education and Training Geelong is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that provides training programs designed to be adapted to individuals’ learning needs and expectations using proven methods, motivation, and encouragement.
We offer flexible learning, day and evening classes. Our programs offer opportunities to assist you in the development of your skills and knowledge in your chosen career pathway, which will increase your opportunity to access employment.
Our professional and welcoming staff are available to discuss career options and opportunities with you. Encompass College of Education and Training Geelong encourages people with disabilities to apply.
Helping you to get back to the classroom
Encompass understands getting back to the classroom can be difficult, we ensure our classes all have the following to help you the best we can:
- Small class sizes
- Flexible and supportive environment
- Here to ensure you succeed
- Caring staff
If you are looking to expand your skills, upgrade your qualifications or change your career path, please contact us on (03) 5222 2819. Our friendly staff will help you find the right course and career for you.
Government funded places are available (eligibility criteria apply) or courses are available on a fee for service basis. The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
Select a course for further details. For further information please contact us on 03 5222 2819 or email us on email@example.com.
Encompass Training Geelong
Current courses we offer
Click any link below for more information.
- Youth Jobs PaTH
- Pre- Employment Skills
- 22294VIC – Course in Initial Adult Literacy & Numeracy
- 22234VIC – Course in Initial General Education for Adults
- 22293VIC – Certificate I in Initial Adult Literacy & Numeracy
- 22301VIC – Certificate I in Transition Education
- 22302VIC – Certificate I in Work Education
- 22235VIC – Certificate I in General Education
- 22236VIC – Certificate I General Education for Adults
- AHC20316 – Certificate II in Production Horticulture
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43115 – Certificate IV in Disability
Watch the Video for more information
Helpful Links With Further Information
This information is available in multiple formats on request.