Disability Employment Services
Helping you find work
Encompass Disability Employment Service has been operating for over 30 years in Geelong.
Working in partnership with industry sectors we can provide employers with either casual/part-time or permanent staff. Are you a potential employer who is looking to develop a diverse and inclusive workforce?
At Encompass Disability Employment Service, we are focused on matching the right job with the right candidate. Our participants are professionally assessed and ready to commence work.
Encompass takes the hassle out of hiring and does all the groundwork and paperwork for you!
Are You a Job Seeker with a Disability or Disadvantage?
Encompass Disability Employment Service is available to assist you.
Our service is designed to help you at every stage, from looking for a job to on-site training, and if required, ongoing support in the workplace once you are in the job.
Encompass Community Services Inc. provides inclusive opportunities for everyone!
We have assisted over 2000 job seekers in finding full time, part time or casual employment.
Encompass is focused on job placement and job retention. Once you have a job, we will help you keep it!
- Identify potential candidates that are matched to your job requirements.
- Refer individual candidates to you for an interview.
- Introduce candidates directly to you.
- You may wish to arrange approved work experience.
- Provide administrative support (interview appointments, referee checking, relevant award information etc)
- We offer assistance with Workplace Modifications if required – at no cost.
We can also…
Make it easy for you, so you can concentrate on your business.
- We provide you with wage subsidies and specialised training support (both on and off the job) for selected candidates.
- We build the skills of our candidates to meet local skill shortages and provide ongoing support to employers.
- Once your new employee has commenced working with you, we will also provide a tailored post placement and ongoing support plan to assist you in getting the best out of your new team member.