Your Vision Has Been Our Vision for over 30 Years
Starting out as one of only nine funded Disability Employment services in Australia in 1985, Encompass has opened its arms to embrace many more people and their needs.
Encompass is the benchmark in providing universal access. With your help and support, Encompass can reach over 25,000 touchpoints each year (and growing). Over 40% of Encompass’ staff have a disability, showing Encompass’ commitment to providing equal opportunities to the community.
Encompass are customer service leaders in delivering NDIS supports.
We offer a wide range of options for the community:
- Education and Training
- Disability Employment Service
- Life Skills & Independent Living Skills Support
- Respite & Tours
- In Home Care & Domestic Supports
- Support Coordination
- Business Enterprise (pre-loved clothing & furniture shops, cafe, farm)
- Training, employment, work experience and volunteer opportunities