We are still open! Encompass Community Services is an essential service - contact us or click the links below to find out more.INNOVATIVE CORONAVIRUS ASSISTANCE HOTLINE - FREE individual support, guidance and resources for supporting individual needs during the Coronavirus Pandemic. Call 1800 943 055 or click below to find out more. See our COVID-19 informationVisit our Encompass Coronavirus (COVID-19) Hotline Page
Your Vision is Our Vision – Whatever it Takes!
Encompass Community Services, a quiet achiever in the Geelong community, supports people of all abilities to be AMAZING! We pride ourselves in providing universal opportunities for all and in shaping sustainable local communities. For over 30 years, we have been actively engaging with people with physical, intellectual, sensory and psychological disabilities; as well as other individuals who are disadvantaged such as disengaged youth, long-term unemployed and those facing financial, social or learning barriers. By working together with the community and YOU, we aim to end damaging stigmas and stereotypes; and open doors of opportunities for all people – whatever background, whatever ability. We believe and invest in YOU! We are here to help you realise your goals, no matter how long it takes. We will go through the journey with YOU and will be with you, every step of the way. Chat to us, 03 5222 3377 or email email@example.com.
Do you live with a disability?
Are you being paid a Centrelink benefit?
Are you unhappy with your current provider?
Then contact CHRIS on 0418 379 361 or 5222 3377.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR CALL.
Create a Brand New World With Us
YOU and Encompass can provide people living with a disability a brand new world.
We run various programs and services to help build better sustainable local communities; and make sure that no one gets left behind!
Here’s a snapshot:
- Our Hub 3219 program collected 763.4 tonnes of pre-loved furniture. 88% of this was reused, recycled or upcycled. That saved 671.3 tonnes of waste going to landfill!
- Encompass HomeStart, in partnership with Give Where You Live, distributed 1250 Material Aid Vouchers at a value of $62k, where beneficiaries were in high need demographics (single parents, people with a disability, unemployed, refugees)
- Over 60 volunteers within our social enterprises were given an opportunity to upskill and gain work experience, making them ‘job ready’
- Approx 500 job placements since 2010 (not including 100 self-employed) through our Disability Employment Service; with over 50 jobseekers on one-on-one appointment supported per day
- Over 400 students gained full qualification since 2013 through Encompass’ College of Education in Training; with nearly 300 youth participants in our Employability Skills Training (that we only started just over a year ago)
- 100% of the produce from our farm, The Paddock, are grown spray-free; with 100% access provided to the vulnerable members of the local community to help alleviate food security issues
- Nearly 200 people with a disability supported everyday
- Approx 33% of our staff live with a disability
- Over 30 years of passionate service to the Geelong community and surrounds
With your support, we can create a brand new world. Together.
Featured on The Barwon Food Fair Network
The Paddock team highlights the amazing work that they do with sustainable food production. Watch the video link above to find out more.
Special Thanks to The Barwon Food Fair Network for our feature, it’s great to spread the word on sustainable food production.
RECREATION AND TRAVEL!
NEW CALENDAR RELEASED!
Check out this amazing list of activities!
Have you booked yet?
Ballarat, Melbourne,Grampians, Werribee,
Bendigo, Phillip Island
Maldon, Kyneton, Castlemaine
AFL, Netball, NRL, Theatre, DISCO, Shopping, Bowling
For further information contact Janelle
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 5222 3377
22294VIC – Course in Initial Adult Literacy and Numeracy
22293VIC – Certificate I in Initial Adult Literacy and Numeracy
22302VIC – Certificate I in Work Education
22301VIC – Certificate I in Transition Education
SIR20216 – Certificate II in Retail Services
AHC20316 – Certificate II in Production Horticulture
CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support
CHC43115 – Certificate IV in Disability
Encompass College of Education & Training has over 30 YEARS experience in the disability sector with the REPUTATION to match! You will see FIRSTHAND what the disability sector is all about as soon as you walk in the FRONT DOOR!
DON’T STARE BE AWARE
FREE! DISABILITY AWARENESS TRAINING!
Not everyone has experience of disability and people with disabilities and there are so many misconceptions. The only way to break these myths is through AWARENESS
Click Here for further information
You can always stay connected with HUB 3219 at Apollo!
As well as our page on Instagram:
We look forward to seeing you online
And don’t forget to spread the word!
#Encompass #HomeStart #ApolloPlace #ShopLocal #SupportLocal #SavedFromLandfill #Reuse #Recycle #WeLovePreloved #PrelovedFurniture #ShoppingOnABudget #MakeOverOnABudget
This information is available in multiple formats on request.