Your Vision is Our Vision – Whatever it Takes!
Encompass Community Services, a quiet achiever in the Geelong community, supports people of all abilities to be AMAZING! We pride ourselves in providing universal opportunities for all and in shaping sustainable local communities. For over 30 years, we have been actively engaging with people with physical, intellectual, sensory and psychological disabilities; as well as other individuals who are disadvantaged such as disengaged youth, long-term unemployed and those facing financial, social or learning barriers. By working together with the community and YOU, we aim to end damaging stigmas and stereotypes; and open doors of opportunities for all people – whatever background, whatever ability. We believe and invest in YOU! We are here to help you realise your goals, no matter how long it takes. We will go through the journey with YOU and will be with you, every step of the way. Chat to us, 03 5222 3377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create a Brand New World With Us
YOU and Encompass can provide people living with a disability a brand new world.
We run various programs and services to help build better sustainable local communities; and make sure that no one gets left behind!
Here’s a snapshot:
- Our Hub 3219 program collected 763.4 tonnes of pre-loved furniture. 88% of this was reused, recycled or upcycled. That saved 671.3 tonnes of waste going to landfill!
- Encompass HomeStart, in partnership with Give Where You Live, distributed 1250 Material Aid Vouchers at a value of $62k, where beneficiaries were in high need demographics (single parents, people with a disability, unemployed, refugees)
- Over 60 volunteers within our social enterprises were given an opportunity to upskill and gain work experience, making them ‘job ready’
- Approx 500 job placements since 2010 (not including 100 self-employed) through our Disability Employment Service; with over 50 jobseekers on one-on-one appointment supported per day
- Over 400 students gained full qualification since 2013 through Encompass’ College of Education in Training; with nearly 300 youth participants in our Employability Skills Training (that we only started just over a year ago)
- 100% of the produce from our farm, The Paddock, are grown spray-free; with 100% access provided to the vulnerable members of the local community to help alleviate food security issues
- Nearly 200 people with a disability supported everyday
- Approx 33% of our staff live with a disability
- Over 30 years of passionate service to the Geelong community and surrounds
With your support, we can create a brand new world. Together.
RECREATION AND TRAVEL!
NEW CALENDAR RELEASED!
Check out this amazing list of activities!
Have you booked yet?
Mornington Peninsula, Caribbean Gardens,
Great Ocean Road, Daylesford,
Gold Coast, Phillip Island
Maldon, Kyneton, Castlemaine
AFL, NRL, Theatre, DISCO, Shopping, Bowling
For further information contact Janelle
Email: email@example.com or call 03 5222 3377
22294VIC – Course in Initial Adult Literacy and Numeracy
22293VIC – Certificate I in Initial Adult Literacy and Numeracy
22302VIC – Certificate I in Work Education
22301VIC – Certificate I in Transition Education
SIR20216 – Certificate II in Retail Services
AHC20316 – Certificate II in Production Horticulture
CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support
CHC43115 – Certificate IV in Disability
Encompass College of Education & Training has over 30 YEARS experience in the disability sector with the REPUTATION to match! You will see FIRSTHAND what the disability sector is all about as soon as you walk in the FRONT DOOR!
This information is available in multiple formats on request.