Encompass Community Services was established in 1985. Our organisation offers a range of programs and services.
You will find more information about these during your journey through our website.
Your Vision is Our Vision
- whatever it takes!
• Impatience - to achieve our goals and create positive change
• Stubbornness – to not give up on things we believe
• Frustration – to not be complacent with things that should change
• Conflict – that comes from wanting things to improve
• Pushiness – when there is much to be gained
• Inexperience – because we keep trying new things and pushing boundaries
• Outspokenness – to not accept the unacceptable
• Oppositionality – to agitate for change
Encompass is on a Mission to...• Promote the value of more people with disabilities in all forms of employment to employers and the economy
• To lobby government at all levels to create legislation and provide funding, as much as they can manage, not as little as they can get away with; and
• Change government policies to make support for people with disabilities more accessible and flexible and where it is most needed
• Raise awareness with and educate those in all sectors of our community including police, the courts, welfare systems, educators, the public
• Be at the forefront of trends and their effect on the disability sector
• To commit to the principles of Person-Centred Excellence in disability services
• To utilise technology to its best and fullest to achieve our Vision and Mission
• Celebrate achievements in our sector
Encompass has signed up to the The National Compact. The National Compact: working together is an agreement between the Australian Government and the not-for-profit sector to find new and better ways of working together based on mutual trust, respect and collaboration. For more information please visit http://www.nationalcompact.gov.au/.
Encompass knows that when we create social inclusion and build diversity, we develop access and opportunity for all. Encompass Community Services is a registered charity. For every dollar received, about 85 cents is returned back to the community through our programs. For more information about us please call our head office on 5222 3377, or continue your journey on our website.